Tim Reed has been freelance proofreading and copy-editing since 2008, and has worked for various publishers, authors and agents. His selling points are as follows:
- Quick turnaround of work – though not at expense of quality.
- Flexible rates.
- Experience with Technical Reports for corporate clients.
- Specialises in Fiction, Non-Fiction, Poetry and Dissertations.
- Generates brief Editorial Reports, if requested, into his proofreading.
- Has experience writing blurbs and press releases.
- Proficient in Standard Proofreading Marks.
- Friendly, professional service with good communication.
If interested in utilising Tim Reed’s proofreading expertise, please use the contact form to get in touch.